Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hello, my name's Jessica.


...and I’m your typical mermaid. I practically live my life in the water. I do swim team, diving, and am in the pool all summer. Diving gives you such a rush..flipping, turning, twisting and falling before you splash into the water is amazing. Swim team and going to the gym is what keeps me in shape for the most part. I have TERRIBLE eating habits, though. If I didn't have a way to burn the 198751398751 calories I probably take in everyday I would weigh the equivolence of a tank.

I’m a junior at EA and make pretty good grades and I’m dually enrolled at RPCC. I plan on attending college at LSU in the future and majoring in landscape architecture. I may change my major about fifty times when I actually get to college, but for now that's what my mind is set on.

My family means a lot to me and would help me with anything from a heart break to a heart attack. My nephew Michael means the WORLD to me. I would do anything and everything for that sweet baby. One of the good things about a big family like mine is I always have someone to turn to, whether it be advice from my siblings, comfort from my parents, or a toothy grin from Michael. They're always there for me.

I can say about the same for my friends. You're lucky if you can leave high school with one good friend, and they can be pretty hard to come by. Kimber Brown, Cheri Cochran, Hollie Mancuso, and Ben Kitto are the people I would trust with my life.

Ben is my boyfriend and he's pretty amazing. He raises neither hand nor voice to me and makes me better in so many ways. I'm very lucky to have him in my life to help me through some pretty tough times I've had to deal with. He's like my rock.

So basically that's me. And I'm happy with it.

No comments: